Follow me on Pinterest
- Ballet Shoes Handmade Blank Card Girl Thinking of by nicolabaker1 pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 7 years ago
- Camper Van Handmade Blank Card, VW Camper hand finished with Watercolour by nicolabaker1 on Etsy pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 7 years ago
- My own house idea for later Coffeetable pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 7 years ago
- pallet wine rack pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 7 years ago
- 24 Fabulous Interiors That Break The Rules Of Scale pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 7 years ago
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: handmade
I’m very excited to be featured on a great blog by Laura from Creation Faeries. Have a look at her amazing Etsy shop.
In honour of Memorial Day in the US there is a 20% off discount for the weekend on my Etsy shop.
Ally Shaw from Feral Strumpet has written a great blog post, which again highlights the importance of supporting handmade. It is written with passion and great insight and certainly deserves a visit.
Here are some new items recently added to my Etsy shop.
So excited and proud to be this weeks Meet the Maker on Folksy’s online magazine – Frankly. Have a look at it here!
In this busy life of ours, where the high street is on the outs and we see the continued rise of the retail parks, it’s great to see and have something handmade. Where someone has actually taken the time to … Continue reading
This weeks Crafty Northerner is Paula Newman, have a look at her Scrabblicious shop on ETSY. Here’s some of her fab, quirky lego and scrabble jewellery.
This is the first of an exciting weekly post, highliting the talented and creative beings in the North of the UK. Each week the work of a local (well local to me) artist will be featured. To start us off … Continue reading
Over the past few weeks I have been working on some new paper bowls. With some of these I have played around with the structure of the bowl so it looks as if it were formed from ceramics. I also … Continue reading