Follow me on Pinterest
- Ballet Shoes Handmade Blank Card Girl Thinking of by nicolabaker1 pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 5 years ago
- Camper Van Handmade Blank Card, VW Camper hand finished with Watercolour by nicolabaker1 on Etsy pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 5 years ago
- My own house idea for later Coffeetable pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 5 years ago
- pallet wine rack pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 5 years ago
- 24 Fabulous Interiors That Break The Rules Of Scale pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 5 years ago
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: nicolabakerartist
I have just published my new Autumn and Halloween ebook: ‘Fall and Halloween Crafts for Children’. I love the Autumn, the colors are stunning and so vibrant. It’s a remarkable time of year, especially when you are a child, watching … Continue reading
I have written and published my very own ebook – “Crafts For Children of all Ages“. From the start it’s been very exciting, from thinking of the craft activities, writing them, taking the photos, putting it all together to actually … Continue reading
Well, lots of things I hear you say, but in terms of our creativity what actually makes us different? Tanner Christensen in his insightful blog Creative Something states that ideas on the whole aren’t rare. That’s true as reading his … Continue reading
I’m very excited to be featured on a great blog by Laura from Creation Faeries. Have a look at her amazing Etsy shop.
In honour of Memorial Day in the US there is a 20% off discount for the weekend on my Etsy shop.
Ally Shaw from Feral Strumpet is this weeks Crafty Northerner. Ally is based in the lovely city of York in the UK. Allys handmade gothic and Victorian jewellery is inspired by dark fairy tales, folklore, gothic novels and pagan rituals. … Continue reading
Is creative bliss something you are striving for? If so, then take a look at Creative Something’s recent blog post.
Ally Shaw from Feral Strumpet has written a great blog post, which again highlights the importance of supporting handmade. It is written with passion and great insight and certainly deserves a visit.
Here are some new items recently added to my Etsy shop.