Follow me on Pinterest
- Ballet Shoes Handmade Blank Card Girl Thinking of by nicolabaker1 pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 2 years ago
- Camper Van Handmade Blank Card, VW Camper hand finished with Watercolour by nicolabaker1 on Etsy pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 2 years ago
- My own house idea for later Coffeetable pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 2 years ago
- pallet wine rack pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 2 years ago
- 24 Fabulous Interiors That Break The Rules Of Scale pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 2 years ago
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: crafty northerner
Ally Shaw from Feral Strumpet is this weeks Crafty Northerner. Ally is based in the lovely city of York in the UK. Allys handmade gothic and Victorian jewellery is inspired by dark fairy tales, folklore, gothic novels and pagan rituals. … Continue reading
This weeks Crafty Northerner is slighlty North of the border. Vivid Boutique has amazing Creative Curiosities and are based in the very lovely city of Edinburgh. Vivid Boutique makes & designs lovely kitsch and curious products to fit into your … Continue reading
In this busy life of ours, where the high street is on the outs and we see the continued rise of the retail parks, it’s great to see and have something handmade. Where someone has actually taken the time to … Continue reading
Suzi Smith is this weeks featured artist. Her nature inspired photos are so atmospheric and capture a real moment in time. Have a look at her shop; Lone Crow Photo at ETSY.
This weeks Crafty Northerner is Paula Newman, have a look at her Scrabblicious shop on ETSY. Here’s some of her fab, quirky lego and scrabble jewellery.
Tom Bland’s fab fine art photography is the highlight this week. Just love the feel you get from his photos, right from the colours through to the subject matter. To see more of his work have at look at his … Continue reading