Follow me on Pinterest
- Ballet Shoes Handmade Blank Card Girl Thinking of by nicolabaker1 pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 6 years ago
- Camper Van Handmade Blank Card, VW Camper hand finished with Watercolour by nicolabaker1 on Etsy pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 6 years ago
- My own house idea for later Coffeetable pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 6 years ago
- pallet wine rack pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 6 years ago
- 24 Fabulous Interiors That Break The Rules Of Scale pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 6 years ago
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Well, lots of things I hear you say, but in terms of our creativity what actually makes us different? Tanner Christensen in his insightful blog Creative Something states that ideas on the whole aren’t rare. That’s true as reading his … Continue reading
I’m very excited to be featured on a great blog by Laura from Creation Faeries. Have a look at her amazing Etsy shop.
In honour of Memorial Day in the US there is a 20% off discount for the weekend on my Etsy shop.
Is creative bliss something you are striving for? If so, then take a look at Creative Something’s recent blog post.
Ally Shaw from Feral Strumpet has written a great blog post, which again highlights the importance of supporting handmade. It is written with passion and great insight and certainly deserves a visit.
I know it’s been a few weeks since I posted anything on my blog, so apologies for being such a bad blogger. I try to post something at least once a week but sometimes seven days have flown by and … Continue reading
So excited and proud to be this weeks Meet the Maker on Folksy’s online magazine – Frankly. Have a look at it here!
I’m very excited as Vivid Creative Curiosities has featured me in their weekly blog post. Yikes!!! Have a look at the post and while you’re there have a look at their blog to see the fab work they make.