Follow me on Pinterest
- Ballet Shoes Handmade Blank Card Girl Thinking of by nicolabaker1 pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 5 years ago
- Camper Van Handmade Blank Card, VW Camper hand finished with Watercolour by nicolabaker1 on Etsy pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 5 years ago
- My own house idea for later Coffeetable pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 5 years ago
- pallet wine rack pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 5 years ago
- 24 Fabulous Interiors That Break The Rules Of Scale pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I’m very excited as Vivid Creative Curiosities has featured me in their weekly blog post. Yikes!!! Have a look at the post and while you’re there have a look at their blog to see the fab work they make.
Lucy Farfort is an illustrator and designer based in Newcastle upon Tyne. She has a fantastic array of quirky, colourful products, from art prints and coasters to brooches. To find out more have a look at her website or Etsy … Continue reading
This week I’ve been making more lovely handmade cards and added another framed Tuscan Landscape collage.
This weeks Crafty Northerner is slighlty North of the border. Vivid Boutique has amazing Creative Curiosities and are based in the very lovely city of Edinburgh. Vivid Boutique makes & designs lovely kitsch and curious products to fit into your … Continue reading
“Fields of Gold” is another in the series of Tuscan Landscape Collages. The paper strips have been layered onto the paper to accentuate the topography of the landscape and in doing so, add depth to the collage. View more of … Continue reading
I have recently been working on designing and making some new handmade cards. Each card is lovingly made, with it’s own unique design or a variation of a theme. These are some examples of the cards, with many more to … Continue reading
This is the first in a series of collages depicting the glorious landscape of Tuscany. Individual strips of paper have been cut out and have been layered in a way to create depth and therfore form the landscape. Have a … Continue reading