When running your own business there are so many hats you wear on a daily basis. Aside from actually creating new products, you have to then promote and market them, as well as all of the business side of things, such as being an accountant. At times it can feel like too much, but if you don’t do it, then it won’t get done. You are solely responsible for the image and direction of your business. It’s exciting and exhausting at the same time. Recently I came across the site http://www.handmadeology.com/ – it’s just so helpful, especially if you sell your wares on Etsy! From tips on how to market and boost your Etsy sales to seeing who were the top 1000 Etsy sellers of 2011. Certainly giving me something to aim for.
Follow me on Pinterest
- Ballet Shoes Handmade Blank Card Girl Thinking of by nicolabaker1 pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 3 years ago
- Camper Van Handmade Blank Card, VW Camper hand finished with Watercolour by nicolabaker1 on Etsy pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 3 years ago
- My own house idea for later Coffeetable pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 3 years ago
- pallet wine rack pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 3 years ago
- 24 Fabulous Interiors That Break The Rules Of Scale pinterest.com/pin/2519207914… 3 years ago